[code][/code]

[FS] Case, fans, etc

The place to sell and trade your PC and Consoles equipment, accessories etc.

Please read the Market Place rules and guidelines
Jam0r
Corporal
Corporal
Trader Score: 0

Case, fans, etc

Post #1 by Jam0r » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:14 pm

Right so having a swap around and a clear out with the following for sale:-

2x Noctua NF-A14 3000 PWM fans (140mm)
Probably the best fans i've ever owned. Fantastic quality, shift loads of air and can be loud if needed. I ran them off a fan controller and they were quiet whilst still keeping everything nice and cool.
I paid about £25 for each fan a few months back. Selling because they don't fit in the case my system is now in. Fans will come in their box along with rubber corners, etc
Looking for £15 inc. P&P each

Lamptron Fc-2 Fan Controller
Used with the above and comes in box with cables, etc. Not sure if 100% of the extension cables will be present but the controller works.
Looking for £10 inc. P&P

LD Cooling PC-V7 Black and Black insides
This is by far the most expensive, biggest and fantastic case i've ever owned. I brought it to house two 360mm radiators which it did with ease.It cost me a fortune and i've owned it for about a year. Good condition apart from the usual marks for internal screws, etc. There may be some small light marks on the side panels but nothing major and nothing deep into the metal. You can see more about this case here - http://www.ldcooling.com/shop/ld-pc-v7/ ... 0-360.html
I'll chuck in some long screws and nuts for mounting fans (normal fan screws don't fit as it's designed to be used for radiators) and i've also got all the internal stuff like HDD cages. I've also got a spare 240mm front panel which actually came with the case but I ordered another 360mm panel. There is a window in the side panel too. Lovely case and i'll be sad to see it go but I'm down sizing and it really is OTT for what I have these days.
It's big and I don't want it to be damaged in the post so this is collection only from the B75 area.
Looking for £190

5820k with NH-D15S
Asus X99-E
16GB DDR4 HyperX C13 2666mhz
FE 1070
Super Flower 1000W Plat

Return to “For Sale”