[code][/code]

Hello

All newbies, please kit out in here and say hello.
doyousmellburning

Hello

Post #1 by doyousmellburning » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:13 pm

Hi new member just switched teams on hwbot to try and find some more enthisiastic uk based people, enthusiast overclocker myself been at it for only 3 short years and done fairly well so far ,currently running an old 5960x es chis and 1080ti kingpin, just got into dry ice cooling and looking to try ln2 soon , complete noob at it but love learning as i go have the knowledge of some good overclockers to guide me , even using vinces(kingpins) personal ln2 pots for my adventures , also will soon be the first uk supplier of kingpin cooling products, mainly the kpx blue paste to begin with , will be doing a bulk order in coming weeks so if anyone in group interested in the paste or any other kingpin cooling products let me know can also get discount on some lightly used tek fat gpu ln2 pots, looking forward to being here and learning new stuff .

OverFienD
El Presidente
El Presidente

Re: Hello

Post #2 by OverFienD » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:25 pm

Hello and welcome to the MLG forum...
I'm sure there will be a few people interested in your gear...
Thank for joining please pass the name on.
i7-4790k//MSI Z97 MPOWER
8GB G-Skill DDR3-2666//R9 290 Windforce OC

CPU-i3 4130 @3.4//Asrock H81M-ITX
Case-Coolermaster 120
//PNY Geforce 460 GTX 1GB
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971927155/

GeorgeStorm
Private
Private

Post #3 by GeorgeStorm » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:13 am

Hey,
I saw some of your subs recently and thought who was this guy haha.

Always good to have more active UK benchers :)

There's a skype and discord for UK benchers if you want to join.

Cool about KP, how comes you've got his personal pots/will be reselling?

Jumper118

Post #4 by Jumper118 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:34 am

Welcome to the team and the forum.

doyousmellburning

Post #5 by doyousmellburning » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:37 pm

GeorgeStorm wrote:Hey,
I saw some of your subs recently and thought who was this guy haha.

Always good to have more active UK benchers :)

There's a skype and discord for UK benchers if you want to join.

Cool about KP, how comes you've got his personal pots/will be reselling?

Hi and thanks , been stuck in some other team for a year and think i was the only one doing anything lol , hard to find anything active with oc in uk i found , Dont really do discord lol bit of a hermit, re pots , vince now upgraded to newer version pots that fit the v and larger venom for the 7980xe i was introduced to him through a few friends and managed to get a great deal on his old ones , lapped too lol,hes actually a really great guy,always been very supportive and helpful ive found ,will be keeping these pots but if theres enough interest i can get some good discounts on a bulk buys as vince keen to make products more available to us over here in uk .

doyousmellburning

Post #6 by doyousmellburning » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:38 pm

Jumper118 wrote:Welcome to the team and the forum.

Thanks , nice to see a few names i recognise from the benchmarks

beermatt
Private
Private

Post #7 by beermatt » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:45 pm

Welcome to the Team! Been enjoying your subs :thumbup:

GeorgeStorm
Private
Private

Post #8 by GeorgeStorm » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:03 am

doyousmellburning wrote:Hi and thanks , been stuck in some other team for a year and think i was the only one doing anything lol , hard to find anything active with oc in uk i found , Dont really do discord lol bit of a hermit, re pots , vince now upgraded to newer version pots that fit the v and larger venom for the 7980xe i was introduced to him through a few friends and managed to get a great deal on his old ones , lapped too lol,hes actually a really great guy,always been very supportive and helpful ive found ,will be keeping these pots but if theres enough interest i can get some good discounts on a bulk buys as vince keen to make products more available to us over here in uk .

Fair enough, well if you have a skype let us know your username so you can join the group chat, no point joining a team if you don't talk :D (we mainly use that rather than the forum).

Cool about the KP stuff, recently picked up some raptor 3s myself so probably not interested but always good to have more options :D

Return to “New Recruits”